We founded Gasa Tulen out of a pure passion for people. Our goals, ambitions and inspirations
have come together to form a truly amazing company that all of us are proud to be a part of.
WHO ARE WE
Professional manpower for oil, gas, petrochemical and government project e.g:
- Adequate labor supply in accordance with market demand.
- To continuously upgrade and leverage on the company’s technical, management
capabilities, human resources, facilities, equipment, financial, and operational to meet
future challenges and exceed expectations.
- Provide training to employees.
- To create a sustainable operation as a reliable oil and gas service provider.
- Providing health and safety awareness towards zero accidents.
- Workforce proactive and skilled according to market needs.
- Grow our staff’s capabilities, creating a great working place and inspiring them to be the
best they can be.
- Consistently strive to deliver cost effective, on time and comprehensive solutions to our
clients utilizing the lastest technology in machinery and equipment ant to meet the industry
standards for safety and competency.
LICENSE & REGISTRATIONS
DATO' MOHD YUSOF BIN ABU BAKAR
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
(International Islamic University Malaysia)
Registered as Board of Engineer Malaysia
As General Manager at Gasa Tulen Sdn Bhd starting on year 2012 until now.
As General Manager at PFCE from year 2010 to 2011
As Cost & Contract Engineer, Manager and Senior Manager at OGP from year 2000 to 2009
As Executive Supply Chain at Petronas Gas from year 1997 to 1999
DATIN ASMAWATI BINTI ISMAIL
Education: Diploma of Education
(Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris)
Experience: As Executive Directer at Gasa Tulen Sdn Bhd starting on year 2012 until now.
The Health and Safety at work imposes a statutory duty on employers to ensure in so far as is
reasonable practicable the health and safety of their employees whilst at work. This duty also
extends to others who may be affected by that work. Employees also have a statutory duty to take
care of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions. To enable these
duties to be carried out, it is our intent to ensure that responsibilities for Health and Safety matters
are effectively assigned, accepted and fulfilled at all levels within our organizational sturcture.
We will, so far as is reasonable practicable, ensure that: